E-commerce has drastically transformed the retail industry. The SOLOMON project aims to improve the customer experience in bricks-and-mortar stores by defining a “shop operations and experience” platform that connects different technologies and information sources into seamless services for interaction with the retailers, shop personnel and consumers. In particular, SOLOMON emphasizes the use of mobile device mediated interactions in sensor enriched physical environments for rich user experiences.
‣ Improve the customer experience in bricks-and-mortar stores by developing and evaluating the technological building blocks needed to create the polymorphous shopping experiences of the future
‣ Integrate online and brick-and-mortar store information with data related to customer experience, shopping behaviour and backend systems
‣ Improve audience profiling through monitoring online store behaviour
‣ Develop an interest-based privacy concept where consumers control the data
‣ Deliver a fluent and informative shopping experience to customers
‣ Optimise the connection between the retailer and the consumer, making the physical store more attractive
‣ Enabling city and shopping centres to once again become facilitators for social interaction
‣ Bridging the gap between the physical and digital world by embedding interactive digital elements in real world shopping environments
Message us by completing the form below. For urgent matters contact us by phone or visit us in our office in Vienna.